'A crackin' fella': Love Island Millie's father welcomes Liam into family with party
- Credit: ITV
The winning Love Island 2021 couple have been welcomed home with a party organised by Millie’s dad.
Liam Reardon, 22, and Millie Court, 24, were treated to a party hosted by her father Rob Court.
Rob said: “Finally got to give Liam the cold beer I have had on ice for him. He's a crackin' fella! Welcome to the family Liam."
Liam responded to say: “Pleasure Rob, thank you for having me in your family."
On another photo, the Court family were pictured together with newest addition Liam.
You may also want to watch:
The pair enjoyed a buffet complete with champagne and a personalised “welcome home Millie” cake, which featured a Fendi pink stiletto and Love Island winner logo on the front.
Enjoying the bespoke addition to the cake, the happy couple were also presented with a bespoke memory book.
This comes after Millie and Liam visited Array in Romford, a restaurant owned by fellow Love Island alumnus Kem Cetinay, who won the series in 2017.
- 1 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 2 'Gentle giant' driven propped up on van's floor with serious head injury, inquest hears
- 3 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
- 4 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 5 Investigation into Collier Row woman's death reopened
- 6 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 7 Hornchurch pub licensing meeting postponed due to 'possibly prejudicial' email
- 8 'Proud’ Hornchurch mum accepts lifesaving donor son's posthumous university award
- 9 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place
- 10 Hornchurch man ‘lucky’ for rare disorder diagnosis, thanks to junior doctor