Romford's Millie Court wins Love Island
- Credit: ITV
A Romford reality TV show contestant has won Love Island.
Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon were voted as the winners of the popular show tonight (August 23), and Millie has decided to split the £50,000 prize with Liam.
The couple ranked less popular than Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran, who are leading the way with 60.1 per cent of all tweets about them being positive, researchers found.
Millie has previously said that she loves her job of three years, having studied fashion at university.
At the beginning of the series, she told ITV2 she had been single for over a year and is now ready to find 'the one'.
She added: "I’m a very spontaneous and adventurous person.
You may also want to watch:
"I’m always up for doing something new and challenging myself.
"I’ve never done anything like this before.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
"I just want to throw myself into it and have fun with it."