Romford's Millie Court wins Love Island
- Credit: ITV
A Romford reality TV show contestant has won Love Island.
Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon were voted as the winners of the popular show tonight (August 23), and Millie has decided to split the £50,000 prize with Liam.
The couple ranked less popular than Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran, who are leading the way with 60.1 per cent of all tweets about them being positive, researchers found.
Millie has previously said that she loves her job of three years, having studied fashion at university.
At the beginning of the series, she told ITV2 she had been single for over a year and is now ready to find 'the one'.
She added: "I’m a very spontaneous and adventurous person.
"I’m always up for doing something new and challenging myself.
"I’ve never done anything like this before.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 4 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 5 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 6 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 7 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 8 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 9 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
"I just want to throw myself into it and have fun with it."