Love Island winner Millie Court returns to UK with partner Liam Reardon
- Credit: Jet2holidays
Romford's Love Island winner has returned to the UK.
Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon were voted winners of the popular reality TV show on Monday (August 23), opting to split the £50,000 prize.
The couple have now returned home to London Stansted from the Love Island villa in Majorca, taking time to pose in front of the plane once they arrived safely back in the UK.
Following the winners being revealed on the show's finale, fans celebrated their favourite couple's success.
One Facebook user said: "Been rooting for them since they met!
"So happy they won."
Another added: "Glad they won, our local girl.
"Hope they stay together."
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
Others called Romford girls "the best", and said Millie seemed like a "lovely genuine girl".
Romford local Millie follows in Kem Cetinay's footsteps, who won the show in 2017 and has since opened Array restaurant in Harold Wood.