Love Island winner Millie Court returns to UK with partner Liam Reardon
- Credit: Jet2holidays
Romford's Love Island winner has returned to the UK.
Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon were voted winners of the popular reality TV show on Monday (August 23), opting to split the £50,000 prize.
The couple have now returned home to London Stansted from the Love Island villa in Majorca, taking time to pose in front of the plane once they arrived safely back in the UK.
Following the winners being revealed on the show's finale, fans celebrated their favourite couple's success.
One Facebook user said: "Been rooting for them since they met!
"So happy they won."
Another added: "Glad they won, our local girl.
"Hope they stay together."
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 5 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 8 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
Others called Romford girls "the best", and said Millie seemed like a "lovely genuine girl".
Romford local Millie follows in Kem Cetinay's footsteps, who won the show in 2017 and has since opened Array restaurant in Harold Wood.