Kem Cetinay's Array to open jungle-themed shisha lounge
- Credit: Array Romford
Array Romford is set to open a walk-in shisha lounge in early December.
The Shepherds Hill restaurant, owned by former Love Island winner Kem Cetinay, recently announced that the Bayou lounge will welcome guests in the lead up to Christmas.
The lounge promises an "endless stream of premium shisha, live acts and delicious treats from our chefs and mixologists".
Promotional material promises a "jungle paradise" which will offer the "perfect place to cool off and forget about the world outside".
Alongside premium Shisha, a menu of halal bites and refreshing cocktails and mocktails will complement the live performances from DJs and musicians.
The restaurant has also opened its Christmas bookings, with "hearty roast dinners, festive cocktails and Christmas tunes galore" available in the Winter Wonderland-inspired restaurant.
The four-course set menu includes glazed goat's cheese, salt and pepper calamari and coal-fired lamb chops.
- 1 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 2 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 3 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 4 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 5 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 6 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 7 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 8 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 9 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 10 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing