Kem Cetinay's Array Restaurant now taking bookings
- Credit: PA
Tables at a new Romford restaurant and bar owned by a Love Island star can now be reserved.
Array Restaurant, Bar and Lounge is now taking reservations, with bookings available from next Tuesday (July 27).
More than just a restaurant, Array invites guests to "create unforgettable memories to remember forever".
'"An array of experiences, every time you step through the door," it says.
The new venue promises "amazing cuisine with incredible entertainment", with dishes from countries around the world.
The menu includes an eclectic mix of cuisines, including tuna and salmon ta taki (キハダ鮪のたたき), a Grecian hummus platter, and Pennsylvanian chicken and waffle.
Also on offer are signature cocktails, courtesy of the bar's "master mixologists", as well as live DJ sets and themed nights "to get you in the mood to make memories with people you love".
- 1 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 2 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Restrictions tightened as Omicron detected in Brentwood
- 6 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 7 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 8 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 9 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 10 MP's free trip to Mediterranean tax haven was to 'strengthen relations'