Kem Cetinay's Array Restaurant now taking bookings
- Credit: PA
Tables at a new Romford restaurant and bar owned by a Love Island star can now be reserved.
Array Restaurant, Bar and Lounge is now taking reservations, with bookings available from next Tuesday (July 27).
More than just a restaurant, Array invites guests to "create unforgettable memories to remember forever".
'"An array of experiences, every time you step through the door," it says.
The new venue promises "amazing cuisine with incredible entertainment", with dishes from countries around the world.
You may also want to watch:
The menu includes an eclectic mix of cuisines, including tuna and salmon ta taki (キハダ鮪のたたき), a Grecian hummus platter, and Pennsylvanian chicken and waffle.
Also on offer are signature cocktails, courtesy of the bar's "master mixologists", as well as live DJ sets and themed nights "to get you in the mood to make memories with people you love".
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 7 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 8 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 9 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould