Kem Cetinay's Array Restaurant now taking bookings
- Credit: PA
Tables at a new Romford restaurant and bar owned by a Love Island star can now be reserved.
Array Restaurant, Bar and Lounge is now taking reservations, with bookings available from next Tuesday (July 27).
More than just a restaurant, Array invites guests to "create unforgettable memories to remember forever".
'"An array of experiences, every time you step through the door," it says.
The new venue promises "amazing cuisine with incredible entertainment", with dishes from countries around the world.
You may also want to watch:
The menu includes an eclectic mix of cuisines, including tuna and salmon ta taki (キハダ鮪のたたき), a Grecian hummus platter, and Pennsylvanian chicken and waffle.
Also on offer are signature cocktails, courtesy of the bar's "master mixologists", as well as live DJ sets and themed nights "to get you in the mood to make memories with people you love".
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 9 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London