Bhai’s Dessert Bar gets ready to open Collier Row branch
- Credit: Chantelle Billson
A dessert delivery service will be opening a bar in Collier Row soon.
Branded signs for Bhai’s Waffles have been put up at its new location, with one asking for jobseekers to send their CVs to the company.
This comes after the shop applied for permission for an “illuminated fascia sign” at its Collier Row Road site.
Currently the dessert bar operates a delivery service via Deliveroo, UberEats and Just Eat.
According to the menu on these delivery platforms, Bhai’s Waffles offers a range of sweet treats from waffles, cookie dough, brownies, cake and sundaes.
On Just Eat it has been rated 5.3 out of six stars from 913 reviews, with one saying: “Love these guys' yummy milkshakes. They taste so lush. Tried their waffles as well, beautiful."
Another review says: “I absolutely love this place, best doughnuts and gelato around.
"Never had an issue and look after their customers every time - 10/10.”
- 1 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 2 Campion pupil Thorne chasing Commonwealth Games glory
- 3 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 4 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 5 Upminster fire: 80 firefighters tackle grassland blaze as warm weather continues
- 6 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 7 ‘It winds me up’: Cleanliness of Romford’s South Street slammed
- 8 Solution to blaze hotspot in Rainham may take 'some time' to find, residents warned
- 9 Romford flooring company proposes disused shop as site for new three-storey building with six homes
- 10 Hornchurch police station: No movement on purchase plan as assurances sought about station's future
Bhai’s Waffles were contacted for comment but did not respond.