Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Planning on travelling around Havering, Redbridge or Barking and Dagenham by road or rail?
Check out the following disruptions which could affect your journey over the week - starting tomorrow, (Saturday February 26).
A number of works are taking place next week across the three boroughs.
The round-up below lists disruptions where travel delays are advised as being likely or possible.
- There will be a closure at junction 28 of the M25 between 10pm on March 2 until 6am on March 5
- Openreach will be working on Rush Green Road between February 28 and March 5
- Hyperoptic Ltd will be working on Oldchurch Road between March 2-4
- Essex and Suffolk Water will be working on Heath Park Road between February 28 and March 2
- 1 'Feels like family': Romford school delights in Ofsted outcome
- 2 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 3 Police investigate reports of disabled students' 'unexplained' injuries at college
- 4 Collier Row pub applies to 'enhance outdoor seating experience'
- 5 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 6 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 7 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
- 8 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 9 Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- 10 'Increased demand' to blame for overflowing Hornchurch bins, supermarket says
- Straight Road / February 28: 9.30am-3pm
- Squirrels Heath Road / March 2: 9.30am-3pm
- Ardleigh Green Road / March 1 to March 3: 9.30am-3pm
- Wingletye Lane / March 1 to March 3: 9.30am-3pm
- Manor Way / February 28 to March 1: 7.30pm-6am
- Essex and Suffolk Water will be working on Hainault Road between March 2-4, and on Perth Road between February 28 and March 2
- Works on the Fullwell Cross Roundabout will start at 9.30am on February 28 and continue until July 1
- There will be a closure on Eastern Avenue from 10pm on March 4 until 5am on March 5
- Virgin Media will be working on Cranbrook Road between March 3-5
- There will be a link road closure on the A406 westbound to M11 junction 4 from 10pm on March 3 until 5am on March 4
Barking and Dagenham
- There will be a road closure on Alfreds Way from 10pm on March 4 until 6am on March 5
- There will be a lane closure on Ripple Road from midnight on March 1 until 5am on March 2
- T-Mobile will be working on Becontree Avenue from February 28 to March 2
- Openreach will be working on Wilmington Gardens between March 1-2
- Council works on Abbey Road are due to finish on Monday (February 28)
c2c services will not run on the Rainham line on Saturday or Sunday (February 26 and 27).
On Sunday, Basildon line services will be diverted to start from/terminate at London Fenchurch Street due to works taking place between Barking and Liverpool Street.
From Monday - February 28 - until Thursday - March 3 - services will be diverted to start from/terminate at London Liverpool Street from 8.40pm onwards.
On TfL rail, there will be no service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield on Sunday.
There will also be no London Overground service between Romford and Upminster.