X Factor star Rhydian will show Grease is still the word
One of the most popular and long-running musicals is coming to Southend – for one week only.
Grease the Musical will be performed at the Cliffs Pavilion in Station Road from Monday July 30 to Saturday August 4.
Danny Bayne, the winner of ITV’s Grease Is The Word returns as Danny with Carina Gillespie as Sandy and singing sensation Rhydian Roberts bringing the “x-factor” as Teen Angel.
Dust off your leather jackets, pull on your bobby-socks and take a trip to a simpler time as bad boy Danny and the girl next door Sandy fall in love all over again.
It’s the original High-School musical, featuring all the unforgettable songs from the hit movie including You’re The One That I Want, Grease Is The Word, Summer Nights, Hopelessly Devoted To You, Sandy, Greased Lightnin’ and many more.
You may also want to watch:
So throw your mittens around your kittens and Hand Jive the night away with the show that’ll make you want to stand up and shout A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop, A-wop-bam-boom.
Tickets for the show are priced from �24.50 to �32.50 with concessions and discounts available for groups from the box office on 01702 351135.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?