Things to do in and around Romford this Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: PA
If you're stuck for ideas of things to do this Bank Holiday weekend around Romford, look no further.
We've compiled a list of days out, events and activities to keep the whole family entertained.
Old MacDonald's Farm and Fun Park, Weald Rd, Brentwood CM14 5AY
Meet Baxter the T-Rex and even some Dino Babies at Old MacDonald's this half-term.
Shows, story-time and a Dino Trail are on offer from Saturday, May 29 until June 6.
Free Circuit Class
Romford and Gidea Park RFC, Crowlands, Crow Lane, Romford, RM7 0EP
Romford and Gidea Park RFC is hosting a free circuit class this Saturday (May 29) at 9.30am.
It is open to all ages and abilities, and children are invited to play on the nearby fields during the class.
You don't need to book.
Antiques and vintage fair
The Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road, Essex, CM15 9NN
- 1 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 2 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 3 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 4 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 5 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 6 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 7 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 8 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or rejected in Havering
The Brentwood Centre Fair has been going since 1993 and it's back this Bank Holiday.
The fair will be held on May 30 and 3, and ticket admission costs from £3 to £4.50.
Pages Wood walk and family yoga
Pages Wood, Hall Lane, Upminster, RM14 1TT
Part of the Tales of the Fanns festival, this circular nature walk finishes with a yoga session in the woods.
The free walk covers three miles and is from 10am to 12pm on May 30.
Saturday Night Entertainment with Sammy Jo
North Romford Community Centre, Clockhouse Lane, Romford, RM5 3QJ
North Romford Community Centre is hosting a musical treat on May 29, with a performance by Sammy Jo.
The show kicks off at 7pm.
Collier Row Bootsale
Whalebone Lane, Romford, RM6 5RD
The popular bootsale is back this on May 30.
Sellers can arrive from 5am - cars cost £12 and vans cost £15.
Entry for shoppers is free. No need to book, just turn up.