Bingo rave coming to Romford this summer
- Credit: Bingo Loco
A bingo rave is set to come to Romford next month.
Promising “epic throwback tunes, showers of confetti, outrageous performers and so much more,” Bingo Loco arrives at Romford Atik on July 3.
The company has hosted events around the world, including in New York, Dubai and Sydney, and is touring the UK next month.
Minister of mayhem at Bingo Loco, William Meara, said there is a global demand for “immersive and interactive entertainment shows”.
He said: “We dragged bingo from the dark ages into a full-blown rave.
You may also want to watch:
“After over 800 shows, we fine-tuned the formula for the perfect social experiment.”
William explained Bingo Loco gives away the “weirdest and wackiest prizes ever”, including trips to Las Vegas and 10-foot teddy bears.
- 1 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 2 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 5 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 6 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
The brand claims it is known for a “trademark sense of madness” that has turned the traditional game on its head.
“No two shows are ever the same and that keeps our customers coming back time and time again,” he added.