Bingo rave coming to Romford this summer
- Credit: Bingo Loco
A bingo rave is set to come to Romford next month.
Promising “epic throwback tunes, showers of confetti, outrageous performers and so much more,” Bingo Loco arrives at Romford Atik on July 3.
The company has hosted events around the world, including in New York, Dubai and Sydney, and is touring the UK next month.
Minister of mayhem at Bingo Loco, William Meara, said there is a global demand for “immersive and interactive entertainment shows”.
He said: “We dragged bingo from the dark ages into a full-blown rave.
You may also want to watch:
“After over 800 shows, we fine-tuned the formula for the perfect social experiment.”
William explained Bingo Loco gives away the “weirdest and wackiest prizes ever”, including trips to Las Vegas and 10-foot teddy bears.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
The brand claims it is known for a “trademark sense of madness” that has turned the traditional game on its head.
“No two shows are ever the same and that keeps our customers coming back time and time again,” he added.