Queen's Theatre Hornchurch announces new show's cast and crew
- Credit: Queen's Theatre Hornchurch
Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch has announced the cast and creative team for its production of Neville’s Island, which begins on May 20.
Emma Baggot, who worked on Misfits and Stiletto Beach, will direct the show starring Shadowlands' Beruce Khan, Sean Verey from BBC Three’s Pramface, School of Rock production star Stephen Leask and Philip Cairns, who performed in Cyrano De Bergerac.
Other crew members include set and costume designer James Button, sound designer Alexandra Faye Braithwaite, lighting designer Stephen Pemble, and fight director Haruka Kuroda.
Tim Firth’s comedy Neville’s Island follows four clueless middle managers forced on the “outdoor awayday from hell”.
Artistic director Douglas Rintoul and executive director Mathew Russell said: “We’re excited to welcome this sterling team to the theatre helmed by the brilliant Emma Baggot, for what will be a standout production of Tim’s hilarious hit show.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to share this wonderful comedy with audiences in person.”
To book, call 01708 443333.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?