New dance festival to come to Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A new dance festival is set to draw clubbers to Havering.
We Are FSTVL will be at the Damyns Hall Aerodrome in Upminster on May 25 from 11am to 2.30am the next day.
The festival aims to bring the biggest names in electronic dance music alongside some of the world’s leading club brands and labels
Music lover can look forward to 70 acts across 10 stages and arenas over one magical day from 11am- 2.30am.
You can also expect to see an arena made entirely out of shipping containers, a 2,000 capacity beach arena inspired by a tiki paradise and a secret crop circle rave, each with its own set of LED video walls, state of the art lasers and Funktion One Sound systems.
Founder and Creative Director Nikki Gordon is formerly from the team behind the TDK Cross Central, The Cross, The Key and the recent Luciano Cadenza Vagabundos show which took place earlier this year.
He has delivered numerous events spanning the last 14 years, working with some of the world’s leading artists and brands across the electronic music spectrum.
- 1 Apology issued after NHS nurse 'was failed by short-staffed Queen's Hospital maternity ward'
- 2 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 3 13 flats and three commercial units in new four-storey block approved for Romford town centre
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Property spotlight: Property prices rocket around Premier League team's training ground
- 6 Another dispersal order in Elm Park amid youth ASB crackdown
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 9 Hornchurch man given three-year football banning order for Nazi salutes
- 10 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
For more information visit www.wearefstvl.com.