Let Glenn Miller put you in the mood for Christmas
GET into the festive spirit when the Glenn Miller Orchestra head into Southend next month.
The Glenn Miller Orchestra will be starting off your Christmas at the Cliffs Pavilion on Wednesday December 1 with the In The Mood For Christmas Show.
Starting at 7.30pm the show will take you on a trip down memory lane as the World famous Glenn Miller orchestra directed by Ray McVay plays your favourite Christmas tunes.
You can expect to hear hits like White Christmas, I’ll Be Home For Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas and many more.
All the tunes will be delivered in that distinctly Glenn Miller style, plus there will be all your favourite Glenn Miller numbers and a tribute to the Big Bands including Ted Heath,
You may also want to watch:
The Moonlight Serenaders with their famous harmonies, Jan Messeder and Colin Anthony on vocals and the swinging jazz band, The Uptown Hall Gang all get together to give you a concert that guarantees you an unforgettable evening.
Tickets are from �18 to �20 with concessions available from the box office on 01702 351135.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 7 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds