Havering rock band, Ninja Baby, releasing second album
- Credit: Archant
A Havering rock band is gearing up for the launch of its second album in Brentwood this Saturday, August 3.
Fans of Ninja Baby will heading to the Seaxe Room at the Essex Arms, Warley Hill to hear Blue, described by the band as “much more in your face, a bit more rock.”
Blue follows Ninja Baby’s debut album, Red, released in August 2012, which sold several thousand copies and was used by Fox USA for television shows and adverts.
On Blue, Ninja Baby’s vocalist, Stuart Knowles, said: “We used all profits from the last record to make this one.
“It’s a much bigger production with a huge sound and great rock n roll songs.
“We’re really happy with it.
“We already released the track ‘Good Girls’ as a single which featured Dita Von Teese in the video.”
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Wheelchair user's 'disgust' at borough's pavements after park visit ends with hour wait for ambulance
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Murder investigation continues after man found dead after disturbance in Rainham
- 5 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 6 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 7 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 8 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 9 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
Fans will be able to get a copy of Blue on CD at Saturday’s launch gig, ahead of its release on iTunes in late September.
Stuart added: We’ll be playing a mixture of both albums, as well as a few brand new songs and a couple of covers.”
The gig gets under way at 8pm – tickets are £7 on the door or £5 if booked in advance at www.ninjababymusic.com