Captain Tom Hornchurch: 'Perfect place for a girls night out'
- Credit: Mandeep Kaur Walia
A new Hornchurch seafood restaurant has received rave reviews from an early diner.
Gidea Park resident Mandeep Kaur Walia visited the restaurant on its opening day and said she was "very impressed".
Mandeep told the Recorder: "It was a really different setting, there's nothing like it in the area. We don't have a blend of a chippy with a restaurant.
"It offered really classy dining and posh food, with something for everyone."
The mother-of-two praised the "very accommodating" takeaway and children's menus, commenting that her six-year-old son "really liked the ships".
"The aesthetic really hit the mark and the staff are so friendly", she added.
"It's the perfect place for a family dinner or girls night out."
- 1 Upminster fire: 80 firefighters tackle grassland blaze as warm weather continues
- 2 Campion pupil Thorne chasing Commonwealth Games glory
- 3 Get your fill of tacos, burritos and more as Taco Bell announces opening date for new Hornchurch restaurant
- 4 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 5 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 6 Solution to blaze hotspot in Rainham may take 'some time' to find, residents warned
- 7 Meals delivery service for elderly and vulnerable launches in Havering
- 8 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 9 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 10 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
Civil servant Mandeep tried the takeaway fish and chips at home, but said she is looking forward to booking a meal at the restaurant with her girlfriends soon.