Five young actors put their own spin on contemporary life
�A lively and original new production is set to head into Cranham.
Norwich Theatre Company, Riding Lights will be performing Take The World at St Luke’s Church in Front Lane on Saturday at 7.30pm.
The show challenges our world of today, managing to destroy some modern myths and instilling an energetic spiritual perspective of hope.
True and contemporary stories are intertwined with historical parables through sketches, music and comedy, producing an entertaining show with a thought-provoking edge.
Take The World sees five actors – Joe Carron, Katie King, Michael Perkins, Peter Shaw and Stephanie Wrench – come together to put their personal spin on contemporary life.
You may also want to watch:
The production consists of the actors’ views of the world and their own stories are used throughout, making it a truly unique, dynamic production.
The Riding Lights Theatre Company was established in York in 1977.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 6 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 7 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 8 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal
It is an independent charitable theatre company with a Christian ethos.
Riding Lights Roughshod is the professional touring arm of the theatre company, created in 1992 to concentrate on performing in places where live theatre is rare but very much enjoyed and appreciated, including schools, prisons and community centres.
Tickets are �5 (�3 concessions) from the box office on 01708 222562.
For information about Riding Lights Roughshod, visit www.ridinglights.org/roughshod.