Essex boys heading for a fight in Romford
THE KNOCKOUT final episode of ITV2’s The Only Way Is Essex will be gracing our screens on Wednesday as the men line up to prove who’s the most macho.
Since the girls (and gay) have shown off their fair share of fake tans; it’s now the guys’ turn to show off their guns - and its all happening at City Limits in Collier Row.
Mr big man Mark Wright will be stepping into the ring to square up to Sugar Hut club boss Kirk Norcross in one of the most eagerly anticipated fights in the county.
But could the duo be trying to earn more than just respect showing off their male bravado? Could Kirk and Mark also be fighting for a beautiful brunette’s heart?
Mark is trying to make things work with new girlfriend Lucy following his break-up from long-term lover Lauren Goodger but since his new bar, Deuces Bar and Lounge, in Chigwell, burned down Mark is considering whether his new relationship is too much “agg” to deal with.
You may also want to watch:
Kirk is keen to prove his worth as the better nightspot manager and in preparing himself for the competition drafted in new female DJ Lauren Pope.
But the plan fell to pieces when it caused his relationship with Amy Childs to hit rock bottom because he got caught out flirting with the new busty blond DJ by his girlfriend’s best mate, Sam Faiers.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 4 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 7 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
But soon after heartbroken Amy looked to be enjoying a cosy chat and laugh with (of course) her ex-boyfriend’s boxing opponent, Mark - also ruffling the feathers of best friend Sam who shared a snog with him a while back, and who Sam quite obviously still fancies.
So will Kirk regret his actions and want to win Amy back? And will Mark think he’s in with a chance of bagging girlfriend number three?
See the guns, gossip, glamour and guilt unfold on ITV2 on Wednesday at 10pm.