Essex boys heading for a fight in Romford
THE KNOCKOUT final episode of ITV2’s The Only Way Is Essex will be gracing our screens on Wednesday as the men line up to prove who’s the most macho.
Since the girls (and gay) have shown off their fair share of fake tans; it’s now the guys’ turn to show off their guns - and its all happening at City Limits in Collier Row.
Mr big man Mark Wright will be stepping into the ring to square up to Sugar Hut club boss Kirk Norcross in one of the most eagerly anticipated fights in the county.
But could the duo be trying to earn more than just respect showing off their male bravado? Could Kirk and Mark also be fighting for a beautiful brunette’s heart?
Mark is trying to make things work with new girlfriend Lucy following his break-up from long-term lover Lauren Goodger but since his new bar, Deuces Bar and Lounge, in Chigwell, burned down Mark is considering whether his new relationship is too much “agg” to deal with.
You may also want to watch:
Kirk is keen to prove his worth as the better nightspot manager and in preparing himself for the competition drafted in new female DJ Lauren Pope.
But the plan fell to pieces when it caused his relationship with Amy Childs to hit rock bottom because he got caught out flirting with the new busty blond DJ by his girlfriend’s best mate, Sam Faiers.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal
But soon after heartbroken Amy looked to be enjoying a cosy chat and laugh with (of course) her ex-boyfriend’s boxing opponent, Mark - also ruffling the feathers of best friend Sam who shared a snog with him a while back, and who Sam quite obviously still fancies.
So will Kirk regret his actions and want to win Amy back? And will Mark think he’s in with a chance of bagging girlfriend number three?
See the guns, gossip, glamour and guilt unfold on ITV2 on Wednesday at 10pm.