Celebrate St Celia’s Day with violinist Madeleine Mitchell at Langtons House, Hornchurch
Violinist Madeleine Mitchell will be celebrating St Celia’s Day- The Patron Saint Of Music with a special concert.
Madeleine will be joined by musicians Craig Ogden, Australian born guitarist and tenor Michael Bennett for the concert on November 22 at Langtons House in Billet Lane, Hornchurch.
Audiences can look forward to a wide range of music from Handel to exciting Piazzolla Tangos and Beethoven, Schubert and Vaughan Williams’ Folk-Songs.
Madeleine Mitchell has performed in over 40 countries and has made many CD recordings.
She was born in Havering and every year she donates a prize to the Havering Young Musician of the year Awards.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �23.50 and �9.50 for concessions from the box office on 01708 456 308.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster