Cash in hand at Southend
YOU can relive the magic of Johnny Cash in a concert in Southend later this month.
Roger Dean will be paying homage to the man in black at a special concert at the Cliffs Pavilion in Station Road, on Saturday November 13.
Starting at 7.30pm the show will see Roger taking on the part of Johnny Cash and bringing to life all his well loved songs including Ring Of Fire, Walk The Line, Folsom Prison Blues and many more.
Roger first hit it big after he made his television debut on the BBC when he was just 14.
Since then he has enjoyed playing Cash’s music most of his life.
You may also want to watch:
With his band, The Lazy Boys he will be keeping you spellbound with his knowledge of the country music legend.
Tickets for the show are �15.50 with �1 off for concessions from the box office on 01702 351135.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 7 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 8 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 9 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds