Cash in hand at Southend
YOU can relive the magic of Johnny Cash in a concert in Southend later this month.
Roger Dean will be paying homage to the man in black at a special concert at the Cliffs Pavilion in Station Road, on Saturday November 13.
Starting at 7.30pm the show will see Roger taking on the part of Johnny Cash and bringing to life all his well loved songs including Ring Of Fire, Walk The Line, Folsom Prison Blues and many more.
Roger first hit it big after he made his television debut on the BBC when he was just 14.
Since then he has enjoyed playing Cash’s music most of his life.
You may also want to watch:
With his band, The Lazy Boys he will be keeping you spellbound with his knowledge of the country music legend.
Tickets for the show are �15.50 with �1 off for concessions from the box office on 01702 351135.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal