Car show promises fun for all the family in Harold Wood
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 cars ranging from exotic, specialist vehicles to classic family motors will be on display at St Peter’s Car Show, in Harold Wood, on Saturday.
As well as cars the show, organised by St Peter’s Church, Harold Wood, will host fun activities including a 60ft inflatable obstacle course to ensure entertainment for all the family.
Rev’d Rob Hudson, associate minister of St Peter’s, said: We’re very excited about this year’s show and can’t wait to welcome you on June 14. What a great day for the whole family it promises to be!”
Petrol-heads will be able to admire exotic specialist cars including a Zimmer Golden Spirit, Mercedes SLS and a replica Ford GT40.
Also on display will be Ford Humbers and Wolseys, up-market Jaguars and Rolls Royces as well as displays by 15 clubs ranging from TRs, Stags and MGs.
For children there will be a Lions Club train ride, face painting, a bouncy castle, and much more.
The Ford Vehicle Safety Team, traffic police and members of the fire brigade will also be on hand to offer advice and safety tips.
- 1 'Feels like family': Romford school delights in Ofsted outcome
- 2 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 3 Police investigate reports of disabled students' 'unexplained' injuries at college
- 4 Collier Row pub applies to 'enhance outdoor seating experience'
- 5 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 6 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 7 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
- 8 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 9 Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- 10 'Increased demand' to blame for overflowing Hornchurch bins, supermarket says
Last year’s car show raised £6,000 for London Air Ambulance.
This year’s show will be open from 10am-4pm at Redden Court School.