Follow the yellow brick road: Wizard of Oz run at Brookside Theatre
- Credit: Brookside Theatre
A production of The Wizard of Oz is running at Romford's Brookside Theatre this week.
Theatre founder Jai Sepple plays the Cowardly Lion, joined by Emily Perzan as the Wicked Witch of the West.
Emily has also played the Witch on both an international tour and national tour of America.
Choreographer Harri Sepple said: “It’s a colourful and joyous extravaganza filled with big hearted characters, dangerous adventures and unfailing friendship, filled with all the beloved songs from the timeless movie.
"We originally planned to present the show last Christmas but sadly the pandemic meant we had to reschedule but we are determined to bring the show to the stage this July for our patrons.
You may also want to watch:
"The road to Oz may have been longer than we expected, but we can’t wait to welcome everyone back this July.”
The show began on Tuesday (July 6) and runs until Sunday July, 11.
To book please call the Box Office on 01708 755775 or visit www.brooksidetheatre.com
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 9 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array