Dagenham boss McMahon 'can't wait' for test against big spenders Wrexham
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge manager Daryl McMahon ‘can’t wait’ to see his side pit their wits against big spenders Wrexham.
Daggers currently sit top of the National League table after six matches as they head off to The Racecourse Ground on Saturday looking to continue their unbeaten start to the new campaign.
The Red Dragons, who are owned by celebrities Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney, are expected to be one of the favourites for the league title.
“I can’t wait, we’re dying to go there. We know they’ve got a top manager, they’ve signed some top players, and they’re a football club in a rush to get back to the Football League,” McMahon said.
“I’m sure everyone, even though we’re top of the league will expect them to win, so we’re looking forward to going there.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Ebbsfleet United boss also insists there is a huge belief amongst his squad hence why they keep coming back from deficits early on in matches.
“We just believe in ourselves that we’re going to score goals, we’ve very good 1v1 players, good pace up front. Macca (Paul McCallum) who has been outstanding this season.
- 1 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 10 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
“Wilo (Scott Wilson) came on in his first game in a while and was outstanding. He’s been superb in training and we’re delighted to get him back. He can be a real impact for us.”