Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- Credit: PA
Emily Van Egmond scored four first-half goals as West Ham crushed National League Chichester & Selsey 11-0 to reach the fifth round of the Women's FA Cup.
Kenza Dali, Gilly Flaherty, Katerina Svitkova, Nor Mustafa, Cecilie Redisch, Kate Longhurst and Anouk Denton were also on target as the 2019 finalists set up a tie against Manchester City, who beat them in that Wembley fnial, with an emphatic success.
Australia international Van Egmond opened the scoring at the Dagenham & Redbridge Stadium with a penalty in the third minute, then volleyed the Hammers' second from close range three minutes later.
Dali made it 3-0 to Olli Harder's team in the 11th minute before Van Egmond got her third and fourth goals before 25 minutes had elapsed.
Captain Flaherty headed in just before the half-hour mark, then Svitkova made it 7-0 in first-half added time.
You may also want to watch:
Substitute Mustafa got the eighth in the 59th minute and, after home goalkeeper Mackenzie Arnold moved into midfield, another sub got on the scoresheet when Redisch tapped home from close range in the 71st minute.
Fellow sub Longhurst brought up double figures nine minutes from time with another penalty, with Denton wrapping up the scoring with her first goal in claret and blue with six minutes remaining.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 6 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 9 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
West Ham: Ramsey, Flaherty, Fisk, Cissoko, Barker, Denton, Vetterlein (Arnold 68), Pachecho (Reddisch 61), van Egmond (Mustafa 46), Dali (Longhurst 46), Svitkova (Beaufort 46).
Unused subs: Brosnan, Brynjarsdottir.