Three more for Raiders
- Credit: Archant
Marshall reveals latest player news
London Raiders player-coach Danny Marshall has revealed the names of three more players for his 2014/15 squad.
Tom Davis and Dan Peters are set to return to gold and blue, having appeared for the club following their move to Lee Valley last season.
And England junior international Bailey Wootton, 18, has also agreed to join the ranks in a bid to further his own playing career.
Marshall said: “Tom really found his position last season on defence, but he is more than capable of playing forward if I need him to.
You may also want to watch:
“Dan made the step up last year to playing a competitive level and did well, but I do think he can put more points on the board and so does he.
“I’m looking for that from him this season and he will have an opportunity to do that.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 3 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 4 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 5 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 8 Elm Park pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Five-year-old Ezra cycles 500km for charity
- 10 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
“Bailey trained with us a few times last year but I had a full squad at one stage and then the transfer window closed so it was just a case of bad timing for him.
“He’s a forward with potential and I think there could be a little battle for spaces on the top two lines!”
The addition of the latest trio takes the Raiders roster to nine skaters, with more names set to be announced next week.