The Gold Standard
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGSPHOTO
Upminster blogger Nick Ison interviewed his brother and first team player Alan Ison this week.
For this weeks Gold Standard, Upminster blogger Nick Ison decided to interview his brother Alan.
Alan Ison revealed who is the longest in the shower, the best players he has played with and who he would like to play in a film.
Seven questions with first team player Alan Ison:
Who would you like to play you in a film of your life? Ray Winston. He is a proper naughty geezer.
You may also want to watch:
What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? The Joker from Batman.
Name the Best XI you have ever played with? Varun Chopra, John Maunders, Tom Westley, Grant Flower, Keith Parsons, Jimmy Neesham
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 6 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 10 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
Adam Wheater, Merv Westfield, Maurice Chambers, Tymal Mills, Tony Palladino.
You are hosting Come Dine With Me. You can choose four guests, two from Upminster Cricket Club and two celebrities. Who would you choose? Albert Moulder – sure the man has some great stories. Nigel Emes – So he can tell me about his 15-20 first team hundreds. The Dudley Brothers – so someone can get a 3D through the table after dinner...
Who is the funniest in the changing room? James Aggio-Brewe – Great at impressions...
Would you rather spend a weekend watching Ashes cricket or Romford Raiders Ice Hockey? Romford Raiders Ice Hockey – pure entertainment for 60 minutes. The afternoon session at the cricket can get a bit zzzz.
And finally... Who is the longest in the shower? Gary Neicho.