Squads urged to stand up for Sadie
- Credit: Archant
Charity five-a-side tournament being arranged for youngster recently diagnosed with cerebral palsy
A charity five-a-side event is being held at Margaretting Village Hall on July 25 (2-6pm) to raise funds for Sadie Fisk.
Mark Fisk, who plays for CISK Sports in the Brentwood Sunday League, recently received the news that his little girl Sadie has the condition cerebral palsy.
There is a long road ahead for Sadie and mum and dad, Mark and Kelly. The youngster needs a ground-breaking operation, which cost £60,000 and can only be performed at one hospital in the country.
Fund raising is underway on all fronts and as part of the campaign #standupforsadie, Mark Fisk is running this charity five-a-side competition on July 25.
You may also want to watch:
A seven-man squad can be entered and the cost per squad is £70. For more info and entry you can contact Mark directly via the email address Standupforsadie@gmail.com.
If anyone has any additional ideas on fund raising Mark and Kelly would be extremely grateful.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 7 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 8 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 9 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park
- 10 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions