School Sport: Marshalls Park pupils shine on slopes
- Credit: Archant
School enjoys another successful ski trip to Austria
Pupils from Romford’s Marshalls Park School enjoyed a half-term skiing trip to Austria.
A group of 41 students travelled to Bad Kleinkircheim and had six days on the slopes in almost perfect conditions.
And pupils showed great progress over the course of their stay, while also serving as excellent ambassadors for their school.
“What a week it was in Austria!” said PE teacher Paul Aylett.
You may also want to watch:
“Bad Kleinkircheim is a great place, hence why we have been back eight years in a row.
“To see students that have never skied before get down black runs at the end of the week is fantastic.
- 1 'Foul odour': Neighbours call for action over worsening sewage stench
- 2 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 3 Home owner ordered to pay £4,726 to remove overflowing rubbish
- 4 Patient gets £12k in out-of-court settlement with Romford dental practice
- 5 Pupils equipped for 'medical emergencies' after winning first aid classes
- 6 Heritage: Tragedy at the Upminster sewage works
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- 9 Partner: Romford shooting verdict 'brushes police errors under the carpet'
- 10 Volunteer on using video skills to help hospice
“DJ Coaches, Postwirt Hotel in Seeboden and the BKK ski school all have given glowing reports to the staff that ran the trip.
“Staff received so many positive comments and were extremely proud of all the students, as their parents must be with the comments received.”