School Sport: Hall Mead get Costa Coffee Upminster backing
- Credit: Archant
Hall Mead School’s year 10 boys’ football team have been boosted recently by a new sponsorship deal with Goldex Investment Essex Limited’s Costa Coffee Upminster franchise.
The pupils have won the Havering Cup for the past three years, beating their Emerson Park rivals most redently at Aveley’s Parkside ground.
And they have also made it through to the Essex Cup finals in the last two seasons, and are hoping for more success in year 11.
Kafeel Khan, managing director of Goldex Investment Essex Ltd, said: “We are very happy to support the community and the local schools within Essex.
“The boys are hardworking and resilient and always apply pressure to fight for their place in these finals.
“They have been the most successful football team in Hall Mead’s history and we will continue to support their talents.”
- 1 Fire crews free trapped driver after Hornchurch car crash
- 2 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or rejected in Havering
- 4 Woman 'slapped across face' in Brentwood restaurant
- 5 Company dismisses 'unscrupulous individuals' reportedly caught flytipping in Rainham
- 6 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 7 Confirmed: Rush Green Post Office set to move
- 8 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 9 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 10 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over