Raiders reveal Legends Randall and Low ahead of match
- Credit: Archant
Everyone Active Raiders have announced British duo Jamie Randall and Stuart Low for the Legends team to take on the current squad on August 26.
Randall and Low have both been added to the roster which includes the likes of Timo Kauhanen, Jani Lehtovaara, Chris Douglas, Alan Blyth, Grant Taylor, Scott McKenzie, Tari Suwari, Shaun McFadyen, Richard Tomalin, Jon Beckett, Jason Buckman and Craig Britton in the line-up for the showpiece match at Romford’s Sapphire Ice & Leisure Centre.
Versatile Randall was originally signed by coach Shaun McFadyen in 2001 and scored 151 points (57 goals and 94 assists) in 156 matches over three seasons, winning the EPL Cup and Raider of the Year honours.
Small in stature, but had a big impact as a hard-working forward and great face-off man, who was a key figure on the penalty kill and would also play on defence when needed.
Gentlemanly player collected only 24 penalty minutes while in gold and blue jersey.
You may also want to watch:
Home-grown winger Low joined him on the roster and was known for his hard skating, hard hitting and beaming smile. Shared the Most Improved Player award with defenceman Darren Botha after breaking into senior side and went on to represent Raiders in eight different seasons, making a total of 200 appearances and scoring 90 points (31 goals and 59 assists).
Low was part of the EPL play-off winning squad in 2000/1 and EPL Cup winners in 2001/2.
- 1 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Charity launches new 'pantry' - free shop for parents in need
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together