Prizes to be won at the Chang Challenge Penalty Shoot-out
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
This Father’s Day, Chang Beer celebrates summer football
This Sunday, Father’s Day, football fans will be given the chance to put their skills to the test with Chang Beer’s Penalty Shoot-out.
This summer, the Thai lager brand will erect a life size goal on London’s Southbank, giving fans the opportunity to win hundreds of prizes including meals at leading Thai restaurants, t-shirts, footballs, goodie bags and of course, Chang Beer.
Chang literally meaning “elephant” in Thai, a symbol of happiness, harmony and prosperity, represents the relationship between the delicious lager and traditional Thai culture. Made using the finest ingredients, Chang Beer matches the spicy flavours of traditional Thai cuisine, to make it the perfect accompaniment to watching the summer’s football.
To get involved in the action, just head down to the Observation Point on London’s Southbank all day on Sunday, June 15 and give it your best shot! There’s even a special prize for the best shoot out video on Instagram.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you’re a West Ham fan, a foodie looking for Asian cuisine inspiration or simply a fan of our refreshing Thai beer, find out more about the brand and get involved by following us on Twitter and Instagram at @ChangBeerUK or via Facebook at facebook.com/Chang-Beer-UK.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor