Mo Sagaf extends Dagenham & Redbridge stay
Dagenham & Redbridge have announced that midfielder Mohammad Sagaf has signed a contract extension with the club.
The 23-year-old has played 13 times for the Daggers since signing at the end of January, and Daryl McMahon is delighted to have signed the central midfielder to a longer deal.
"We're absolutely delighted that Mo has signed this new deal. He brings great energy, terrific quality on the ball, and real legs, appetite and hunger to the team," McMahon said.
"He's made us a lot more competitive in the middle of the pitch and we've been able to play through him a lot because he's so comfortable technically on the ball.
"Also with Mo, he can play in a number of positions and he's a good age at 23, so we hope he can continue to develop with us as we go forward."
You may also want to watch:
This comes on the back of the departures of Luke Croll, James Dobson and Sam Deering.
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies
- 10 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place