London Three Essex: Wins for Upminster and Old Cooperians
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGS Photo
Old Cooperians made it back-to-back wins in the London Three Essex on Saturday by beating Basildon at home.
Andy Yarrow's side picked up a huge 38-0 home victory against the third from bottom side to build on their 43-29 win away at Barking the week before.
They sit eighth in the division, three points behind Kings Cross Steelers in seventh and four points behind sixth-placed Campion.
Campion were not in action over the weekend but are due to take on Chelmsford away on Saturday.
Chelmsford find themselves second having lost just twice this season and beat Campion the last time they met, winning 34-24.
You may also want to watch:
Upminster got back to winning ways after a rare defeat at home to Braintree by beating Kings Cross Steelers away 24-6.
They still sit third in the division and are nine points behind both Chelmsford and Harlow in the places above them.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 4 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 5 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57