Johnny Fisher - aka 'The Romford Bull' - visits former school with gifts
- Credit: MPA PE department
Former Marshalls Park Academy student Johnny Fisher paid a special visit to his old school with gifts and free tickets for his next fight.
The 21-year-old heavyweight known as "The Romford Bull" gave the school a pair of framed shorts, which will be put on the wall.
Fisher also handed one lucky pupil a t-shirt and some free tickets for his fight on Saturday (October 30) when he heads into his fourth professional bout.
He is on the undercard of the heavyweight rematch between Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora at the AO Arena in Manchester.
Fisher has stopped all three of his opponents to date since turning professional.
You may also want to watch:
The former Coopers Sixth Form student has sold more than 1,000 tickets already for that fight.
Ahead of the bout, he recently had the opportunity to spar with WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury as the Gypsy King prepared for his recent victory over Deontay Wilder.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 3 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations