Isthmian North: Romford bounce back as Barking play out draw
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Romford bounced back from a five game losing streak to seal a 2-0 victory over Stowmarket Town as Barking played out a goalless draw with Basildon United.
Boro took the lead just before the half hour, as new signing Shermandin Artmeladze opening the scoring.
The second goal also went to the Boro, Christian Adu Gyamfi scoring on the hour, and they held on to climb to sixteenth and end that poor run of form.
Barking played out a goalless draw with Basildon United which sees them slip down to ninth in the Isthmian North league table after an impressive start to the campaign.
The Blues are now winless in the last five games in all competitions after winning all four of their opening four league fixtures.
Manager Justin Gardner and his side will look to bounce back to winning ways when they host Witham Town on Tuesday evening.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Wheelchair user's 'disgust' at borough's pavements after park visit ends with hour wait for ambulance
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Murder investigation continues after man found dead after disturbance in Rainham
- 5 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 6 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 7 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 8 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 10 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid