Isthmian North: Barking remain top as Romford bounce back
- Credit: Terry Gilbert
Barking sealed a 2-1 win over Tilbury to remain top and unbeaten in the Isthmian North after the opening four matches.
Phil Roberts gave the Dockers an early lead, Barney Williams almost immediately struck back, and eight minutes after the break Kieran Jones confirmed a Blues victory.
Romford sealed a 2-0 victory over unbeaten Witham Town to end their good start to the new season.
A brace from Christian Adu Gyamfi sealed three points for Boro at Spa Road against 10 men Town.
Christian Adu Gyamfi bagged his third of the season just before the half time whistle and Witham then gave themselves an even bigger challenge when Luke Ige saw red.
You may also want to watch:
It was quickly 2-0 as Gyamfi scored once again with his fourth of the season coming nine minutes from time.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday