A view on Hornchurch's opponents King's Lynn Town
- Credit: PA
Hornchurch’s FA Trophy last 32 opponents are National League side King’s Lynn Town who are managed by former Dagenham & Redbridge boss Ian Culverhouse.
The Linnets were promoted into the National League ahead of the 2020/21 season and have struggled so far this campaign as they currently sit 20th after 14 games played – picking up four wins, three draws, and seven defeats.
Adam Marriott, Jamar Loza and Dayle Southwell all lead the team in scoring with four each and have been key to Culverhouse’s side.
King’s Lynn had to beat National League North side Alfreton Town in the last round when they sealed a 3-1 victory after it was re-arranged following the original tie being postponed.
The one to watch for King's Lynn will be Adam Marriott as the 29-year-old scored 28 goals in the National League South to help guide his side to promotion.
You may also want to watch:
A close second would be Jamar Loza, who joined in the summer, having plenty of experience from around the non-league circuit.
- 1 Romford station upgrade to be finished end of 2021
- 2 Hornchurch school alumnus remembers his roots with generous laptop donation
- 3 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opens at Romford shopping centre
- 5 Romford scrap yard faces action over 'unacceptable' noise
- 6 Electrician admits he should have tested 'untidy' fuse box before death
- 7 Fundraiser for 'Mrs Ardleigh Green' raises £9k in two days
- 8 Heritage: Barrage balloons at Hornchurch airfield
- 9 'Utter contempt': Government orders Havering to approve more houses
- 10 Pocket parks proposed for Romford town centre