Hornchurch FA Trophy winners parade full schedule released
- Credit: Ben Gaby/TGS Photo
An open-top bus victory tour has been organised to celebrate Hornchurch FC winning the FA Trophy.
They beat Hereford 3-1 in the final at Wembley on Saturday, May 22. It was the first time in the club’s history they were able to win the competition.
Havering Council has arranged for the bus to tour through Hornchurch for one hour on Sunday, August 8.
It will start from Hornchurch FC stadium at 2pm and finish at Hornchurch Leisure Centre at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
2pm start Hornchurch Stadium, parading down St Mary’s Lane and turning right into Station Lane Upminster.
2.10pm – Back down Station Lane turning right onto St Mary’s Lane, Upminster.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 9 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 10 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
2.15pm – Upminster Bridge and continuing on St Mary’s Lane to the Hornchurch roundabout.
2.20pm – Station Lane, Hornchurch and continuing to Suttons Lane.
2.25pm – Suttons Lane and continuing to Abbs Cross Lane.
2.35pm – Abbs Cross Lane, turning right into Hornchurch Town Centre to Billet Lane.
2.40pm – Billet Lane and continuing to the Chequers roundabout and around to North Street.
2.45pm – North Street and continuing to Hornchurch Town Centre.
2.50pm – Hornchurch Town Centre, around the roundabout and onto the High Street continuing towards Hornchurch Road.
3.00pm finish Hornchurch Road, taking a left into Harrow Lodge Park to Hornchurch Leisure Centre.
The times are only an estimate and people are advised to arrive ahead of time to make sure they see the parade.