FA Cup: Hornchurch and Wingate earn FA Cup replays
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Hornchurch fought back from 2-0 down to earn a replay in the third qualifying round of the FA Cup away to league rivals Bowers & Pitsea.
Bradley Sach scored for the opener for Bowers with his fourth of the season and the hosts were soon 2-0 up after 36 minutes as an own goal doubled their advantage.
An own goal gave the Urchins a life line seven minutes from time and they then equalised right at the death thanks to Ollie Muldoon who earnt them a replay.
Wingate & Finchley earnt a replay of their own as they drew 1-1 with league rivals Corinthian Casuals.
In the first notable action of the day came in the form of a red card for Casuals Wasiri Williams.
You may also want to watch:
The ten men Casuals scored the opening goal through Kieron Cadogan four minutes after the restart.
The equaliser arrived ten minutes from time, Alphanso Kennedy scoring for the Blues and ensuring a replay.
- 1 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 2 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 3 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 4 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 5 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 6 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 7 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 8 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines