Havering Cup: Marshalls Park 7 Bower Park 0
- Credit: Archant
Marshalls Park’s year seven boys produced an emphatic display to beat borough rivals Bower Park in their Havering Cup derby on Friday.
And the convincing win will help them in their cause for qualification to the later rounds in the competition this season.
On a bitterly cold day, Marshalls dominated from the start and played some fantastic football.
There were two goals apiece for Fry and Gardener, with Agyemang also getting on the scoresheet.
And they managed to deny Bower a reply to record a clean sheet to the delight of PE teacher Paul Aylett, who said: “We scored some amazing goals. The boys were superb and with a couple of players out through injury, squad selection will be hard when they take on Abbs Cross next Friday.”
You may also want to watch:
This latest win for Marshalls Park comes after the year nine squad had beaten Royal Liberty 3-2 in their derby contest at the start of the week.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 7 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal