Harold Wood Running Club tackle virtual races to raise money for charity
- Credit: HWRC
Harold Wood Running Club continue to tackle virtual events with races only slowly returning with restrictions remaining in place.
Tony Rawson, Tony Gawler, Leanne Mitchell and Lynsey Mann all completed yet another virtual marathon.
Meanwhile, the Quad Squad of Louise Marshall, Tracy Giddings, Keiley Gardener and Lauren Archer did the virtual 60-Minute Charity Dash.
It was a fun-packed 60 minutes searching for 65 items between the four of them, ranging from finding bluebells, an aeroplane, a lion, a digger, plus an elusive trumpet - but they found everything apart from the trumpet!
They managed to win the race overall with all the money raised from the event going to Lucy’s Ambulance for Children.
You may also want to watch:
The club were also keen to wish good luck to run leader Tony Brooks and Madison on their wedding day this weekend.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?