Harold Wood Runners enjoy racing at Kew Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Harold Wood Running Club had five members running at the Kew Gardens 10k with some spectacular times.
Kaye Jackson (53.53), Patrick Thoeung (38.19), Johnny Le Roux (40.58), Andy Leonard (40.44) and Pete Jackson (40.01) raced around the Royal Botanic garden in London.
On Sunday members completed the Virtual Great North Run and the Chingford League, with the club asked to attend the test five-mile race for the latter under Covid-19 restrictions at Epping Forest. Alan Woodroof and Chris Madell represented the green team.
Wood are now looking to start up the running club under Covid-19 restrictions and anyone interested in joining is asked to email email@example.com.
Harold Wood Running Club meets at 6.30pm from Monday to Thursday at Harold Wood Park and completes longer runs on a Sunday at 8am.
You may also want to watch:
Visit the club website at haroldwoodrunning.club for more information.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering