Harold Wood Running duo complete Introduction to Running program
- Credit: HWRC
Harold Wood Running Club duo Alice Ndetei-Kamau and Corrine Heneghan completed the 5km run around the Raphael parkrun route, after completing the Introduction to Running programme.
Louise Hawker and Claire King supported them on the day, while run leader Tony Rawson and other club members supported them through their training.
Stu Bailey competed in the Essex Cross Country Series at Thorndon Park, where he ran 10k and achieved a new personal best.
Jane Evans completed the Vitality 10k course at Hatfield Park.
Members are back running regularly, under Covid restrictions, and they meet Monday to Friday at 6.30pm at Harold Wood Park.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturdays they meet at 9am at Raphael Park for parkrun, while the club also run various distances and have an Introduction to Running programme for beginners.
Email email@example.com for further details.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 9 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme