Harold Wood Runners tackle Vitality 10K race virtually
- Credit: HWRC
Harold Wood Running Club had six members complete the Vitality 10k virtually on the weekend.
Tony Gawlor, Tony Rawson, Sean Kavanagh, Lynsey Mann, Leanne Mitchell and Lauren Archer all tackled the race.
This week the club are looking forward to the first of the East London Five Interclub Series (ELVIS) races, organised by Dagenham 88 Runners.
The first event of the season kicks off with a five-mile run under Covid restrictions while Wood also hope parkruns can return from Saturday, June 26.
Members are back running regularly, under Covid restrictions, and they meet Monday to Friday at 6.30pm at Harold Wood Park.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturdays they meet at 9am at Raphael Park for parkrun, while the club also run various distances and have an Introduction to Running programme for beginners.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 9 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme