Essex Senior Cup: Hornchurch and Billericay draw home ties
- Credit: Archant
Hornchurch have been handed a home tie against high-flying National League South outfit Chelmsford City in the Essex Senior Cup Third Round draw.
The Urchins who have got their season off to a perfect start and currently sit top of the Bostik North will face a huge test when Chelmsford visits Bridge Avenue in November.
Billericay Town have also been handed a home tie against League One club Southend United.
Glenn Tamplin’s Bostik Premier club, currently topping the table after making some high-profile signings over the summer, will be hoping they can cause an upset at the New Lodge.
Elsewhere in the draw, Essex’s sole Vanarama National League side, Dagenham & Redbridge, travel up the A12 to face Bostik North club Witham Town.
You may also want to watch:
Romford will travel to fellow Bostik North side Maldon & Tiptree.
Another Bostik North team in the draw was Brentwood Town who will be on the road to league leading Essex Senior League club West Essex.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
While, Essex Senior League outfit Ilford will travel to face league rivals Basildon United in the cup competition.
The matches are all due to take place on or before November, 11.