Abu Ogogo, Kai Brown and Bailey Clements Daggers loan deals expire
- Credit: David Loveday/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge will be without a few faces for the upcoming trip to Solihull Moors with loan deals expiring – providing they can play the fixture after the Dover Athletic clash was postponed due to a Covid-19 investigation.
Ipswich Town duo Bailey Clements and Kai Brown were both due to return to their parent club on January, 1 following the expirations of their loan deals.
Brown, 19, made three appearances for the Daggers after joining the club while 20-year-old Clements failed to make an appearance during his stint with the club.
A bigger issue is midfielder Abu Ogogo, who came in and was named captain, after joining on loan from League One side Bristol Rovers.
The 31-year-old played 11 times upon his return to Victoria Road and was instrumental in Daryl McMahon’s side turning their fortunes around.
You may also want to watch:
It is rumoured that he has since return to training with Bristol Rovers while another loanee in Liam Gordon still has a few more weeks before his one-month long loan deal from Bolton Wanderers expires.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster