Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge have announced their retained list ahead of the upcoming 2021/22 season as they look to build on their strong finish.
The Daggers have opted to release six players including the likes of Sam Deering, Mitch Brundle, Andrew Eleftheriou, Luke Croll, James Dobson, and Adrian Clifton.
They have offered new deals to Kenny Clark, Matt Robinson, Mauro Vilhete and Myles Weston.
Liam Gordon, Tom Smith and Saidou Khan have all returned to their parent clubs although the latter has been offered a deal by Dagenham.
Elliot Justham, George Saunders, Joey Jones, Paul McCallum, Angelo Balanta, Will Wright, Mohammed Sagaf, Scott Wilson, Darren McQueen, Elliott Johnson, Josh Strizovic, Dean Rance and Callum Reynolds all remain in contract.
You may also want to watch:
Forward McQueen has however been made available for transfer.
Young midfielder Harry Phipps is expected to remain with the club and be handed an opportunity to prove his worth during pre-season following his long injury lay-off.
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies
- 10 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place