Hornchurch moved 11 points clear at the top of the Isthmian League Premier Division with victory over nearest rivals Enfield Town.

And Billericay Town got the better of Bognor Regis Town, to move to within one point of second place ahead of midweek fixtures.

Haringey Borough hit back to hold Dulwich Hamlet to a draw, but north London neighbours Wingate & Finchley fell to home defeat against Cray.

And Isthmian North duo Redbridge and Enfield also suffered losses on their travels.

A pair of second-half headers by Ryan Scott from Tom Wraight corners earned Hornchurch the points in front of a crowd of 860 at Bridge Avenue.

The centre-back took his tally for the season to eight in the 2-0 win as Steve Morison's men extended their unbeaten start to the league season to 13 games.

Billericay, meanwhile, saw Bradley Stevenson strike six minutes from time to seal a 2-1 win over Bognor.

Ade Azeez had given Blues a first-half lead, but Tommy-Lee Higgs levelled before Stevenson claimed his 12th goal of the season as 760 looked on at New Lodge.

And that made it nine games unbeaten for Gary McCann's men before a midweek meeting with Chatham Town.

Basement boys Haringey fell behind just before the hour mark, as Ayuk Tarh put Dulwich ahead at Coles Park.

But Alfred Bobson Bawling levelled on 67 minutes to earn Tom Loizou's men a share of the spoils in front of 691.

Meanwhile, not far away at the Maurice Rebak Stadium, Wingate's Ruben Carvalho cancelled out Gary Lockyer's opener for Cray, only for Alkeo Bani to receive his marching orders moments later.

Second-half goals from Frankie Raymond and Anthony Cook saw Cray claim a 3-1 victory.

Redbridge travelled to Basildon United, where the scoreline remained blank until the 74th minute.

The Bees then struck twice in quick succession through Michael Bareck and Samir Ali, with a reply from Oscar Shelvey-Negus proving little consolation for Motormen.

Enfield found themselves two goals down inside half an hour at table-topping Felixstowe & Walton United, who struck twice more soon after the restart.

Then after conceding from a penalty midway through the second half, E's saw Joshua Bardouleau net an 86th-minute consolation in a 5-1 defeat.