One in a Hundred - Claire Voyle talks about her love of photography
- Credit: Archant
Claire Voyle is a marketing assistant who recently launched a burgeoning photography business.
“I have lived in Chafford Hundred for the past seven years; it has a really nice sense of community. Everyone is so friendly, and willing to help you out.
I live near the nature reserve, which is a really peaceful place to go and walk my springer spaniel Lucy.
In my day job I work as a marketing assistant for Olympus, the camera manufacturer. However, since June I have been photographing weddings. I’ve already shot half a dozen and I am really enjoying it.
The only real challenge I have had so far is the weather, which has been fun to deal with! At a recent wedding in Brentwood it was a real close call as we just managed to get the group shots and portraits done in time before the heavens opened.
You may also want to watch:
I’m also really excited at the moment because my work is being shown at the Olympus Rockarchive Image Space Gallery in Bishopsgate, London, for an exhibition documenting rock photography at the Glastonbury Festival.”
To see more of Claire’s work follow her on twitter @clairevoyle or visit facebook.com/clairevoylephotography.
- 1 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 6 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 7 Romford neighbours' outrage over ‘bonkers’ £20,000 council bill
- 8 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 9 'We had no idea how big he was': 11lb 4oz baby born at Romford hospital
- 10 'Stay strong': West Ham footballers send messages to fan with cancer