Your chance to manage Dagenham & Redbridge against West Ham United
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE will welcome West Ham to Victoria Road on Monday, October 11 for a testimonial game in honour of former defensive stalwart Lee Goodwin.
The 32-year-old began his career as a trainee at Upton Park before moving to join Daggers in 1998. He spent more than 10 years at the club until a chronic knee injury forced him to retire.
Goodwin remains the only player to have played for Daggers in the Ryman League, the Conference and the Football League and played his last game for them in May 2008 against Mansfield Town.
All profits from the game will go to Goodwin, who will take the place of John Still in the home dugout for the occasion as he is still unable to resume playing football.
West Ham have promised to send a strong side to the game, with a near-full first team squad expected, apart from those representing their countries on international duty on the following two evenings.
Seated tickets for the game are priced at �12 for adults and �6 for concessions, while terraced seats are �10 for adults and �5 for concessions.
They can be purchased from the Daggers club shop at Victoria Road. For more information call the ticket office on 0208 592 1549.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 3 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 4 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 5 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 6 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 9 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 10 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas