Your chance to manage Dagenham & Redbridge against West Ham United
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE will welcome West Ham to Victoria Road on Monday, October 11 for a testimonial game in honour of former defensive stalwart Lee Goodwin.
The 32-year-old began his career as a trainee at Upton Park before moving to join Daggers in 1998. He spent more than 10 years at the club until a chronic knee injury forced him to retire.
Goodwin remains the only player to have played for Daggers in the Ryman League, the Conference and the Football League and played his last game for them in May 2008 against Mansfield Town.
All profits from the game will go to Goodwin, who will take the place of John Still in the home dugout for the occasion as he is still unable to resume playing football.
West Ham have promised to send a strong side to the game, with a near-full first team squad expected, apart from those representing their countries on international duty on the following two evenings.
You may also want to watch:
Seated tickets for the game are priced at �12 for adults and �6 for concessions, while terraced seats are �10 for adults and �5 for concessions.
They can be purchased from the Daggers club shop at Victoria Road. For more information call the ticket office on 0208 592 1549.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom