Youngsters take part in Infant Music Festival at Hornchurch school
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters sung their hearts out as part of this year’s Infant Music Festival.
Students from four primary schools took part in the event at Hacton Primary School in Chepstow Avenue, Hornchurch recently.
Nigel Emes, head teacher of Hacton Primary School said: “The well-rehearsed choirs from all schools sang beautifully together. They excelled themselves with a performance that was clearly enjoyed by our distinguished guests.”
The theme of the festival was all about me.
It saw pupils singing, playing instruments and showing off their dancing skills.
You may also want to watch:
The students were also joined by Havering Mayor, Cllr Lynden Thorpe and Gary Griffiths, the head of Havering Music School.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations